Sunday 24 March 2013

Dreadball: Forgefather Team


Team no. 3 rolls off the painting line, this time the forgefathers.  These are lovely models and by far my favorite looking of the season one teams.  I've played only a single game with these so far and they also provided an interesting challenge, a little bit slow, but rock hard and in contrast to the marauder team you thankfully still get a couple of strikers.  These guys are my current favorite.  As with all my dreadball stuff these have been given a coat of gloss varnish.






And finally here we have 'coach renton' a kickstarter exclusive model based on mantic games CEO.

2 comments:

  1. You HAVE been a busy chap. I think the stunted ones are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truley lovley, though perhaps that's not quite the right word. 'Look out here come the natural sprinters'.
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...