Sunday 17 April 2011

From the Painting Table 2

Some more models I've just finished today, first off we have two dwarf heroes from mantic, a Warsmith and a Berserker lord

I didn't buy the dwarf kings council boxed set as I'm not so keen on the King and the Standard bearer, but I think these two models are fantastic, although I do find it a bit weird that they don't really match with the mantic plastic dwarves.

Next a HaT colonial Gatling gun in 1/72 scale painted for the zulu war.



And finally some more historical figures, some WWI ANZAC infantry again in 1/72 anad again from HaT, these are for my Gallipoli project (which has been developing slowly) which I started after discovering that my great grandfather fought there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...